Thank you again for visiting my site
As many of you know, I am an independent consultant specializing in EMC Systems Design and Integration and have worked full time in the EMC/ESD/TEMPEST engineering field for over 40 years. Consequently, I have seen, made, and solved about every EMC/ESD problem imaginable. I also have extensive applied experience in corporate and project level EMC management, planning, design/development, and evaluation of various type systems. For over 35 years, I have been providing EMC consulting services on a variety of systems including secure digital telecommunications (both wireline and wireless), commercial audio, computer/EDP, electronic games, medical, automotive, marine, launch vehicles and space craft, air navigation and defense, RADAR, and assorted C3I equipment to meet specified military, commercial, and governmental emission and susceptibility/immunity control requirements, specializing in COTS EMC redesign and retrofix. In addition to providing consulting services, I write EMC technical papers, make EMC design presentations, and teach intensive EMC training courses. I have taught more engineers and technicians the ins and outs of MIL-STD-461 than any other instructor. The design presentations and training courses are strictly technical, moderately priced, designed to save time, and boost productivity. More details about Ron Brewer.
A brief personal resume
- Independent EMC/ESD/TEMPEST Design Consultant
- Specialist in COTS Systems/Equipment hardening for severe EMC requirements
- iNARTE Certified EMC and ESD Engineer
- iNARTE/KEG (Japan) Certified Master EMC Design Engineer
- Internationally known EMC consultant/instructor/trainer/speaker
- IEEE EMC Society Distinguished Lecturer
- IEEE EMC Society Board of Directors
- Active DOD and NASA security clearances
- Author of numerous EMC/ESD, PCB, Shielding, Grounding, and Telecom design articles
- Extra class ham radio operator KE3TH
- Member of SNAME
- and. . . I like Sailing!